GARDEN OPEN THIS SUNDAY 22ND 10AM
We’ll be planting seedlings and composting, as well as General maintenance such as weeding and watering.
Would you believe that we have 4 composting systems set up?! I know. Comprehensive. So now we need materials to go into them.
We need everyone to bring as many inputs as possible so we’re after:
– Fruit and vegetable scraps (not too many garlic, onion, or citrus)
– Paper and cardboard
– Coffee grounds and tea bags
– No meat, dairy, pastry, bread or past
For the Compost Roller:
– Kitchen scraps that don’t fit into the above categories ie. lots of onion, garlic or citrus; pasta, bread and pastry (shredded)
– Will also take paper, cardboard and grass clippings
– Still no meat or dairy
For the Compost Bays:
– Non-food materials such as grass clippings, dried leaves, paper, cardboard, coffee grounds.
See you then.